This Blog serves as a venue for ROTORHEADS to compile, share and document their unique ROTORHEAD stories and associated pictures of H-5, H-13, H-19, H-21, H-23,
H-34, H-43, UH-1,H-3, H-53, H-60 and subsequent Air Force Helicopters
Monday, September 24, 2007
DOES THIS QUALIFY?
AS A HELICOPTER BOMBER!
COURTESY OF JIM BURNS CLARK AIR BASE Are there any instances of the bomb (FSK) hitting something other than the ground?
I was there from 1956 to 1960 I was phase dock chief and mobile maint chief.. some of thru guys still around are Gary Estep and John Sylvia who is retired there. Email us at rotorheadsrs@yahoo.com
2 Comments:
Graet site! Any members of the 83rd Air Rescue Squadron (H-19, Sapangdahlem Air Base, West Germany) still kicking around?
I was there from 1956 to 1960 I was phase dock chief and mobile maint chief.. some of thru guys still around are Gary Estep and John Sylvia who is retired there. Email us at rotorheadsrs@yahoo.com
Post a Comment
<< Home